Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear...

Dear Loves Of My Life,

I've had a lot of people come and go in my life.  Some of them I knew wouldn't be lifelong friends, some of them cut me to the core when they disappeared.  But you four, you're for real.  You've been there through everything so far and I know you'll be there for everything else to come.  Thank you for laughing with me, crying with me, telling me I'm being crazy, and telling me everything will be okay.  Thank you for judging me when I needed to be judged, and not judging me when everyone else was.
Carol:  First off, happy birthday you gorgeous piece of love.  I always find it funny when people's first impression of you is a hard, cut-to-the-core chick.  Don't get me wrong, you're tough as hell and you have been through things that no one else I know has.  You are one of the strongest people I know, but you are also one of the softest and sweetest people I know.  Underneath your studded belts and blue eyeshadow is a pink, lacey girly girl with, let's face it, one of the most smokin' bodies I've ever seen.  You and I always say that there is a connection between us that no one will ever understand because we have a very similar outlook on so many situations.  I will never ever leave you hanging and I know that feeling is reciprocated.
Cristin:  My god you're stunning.  You're the only person I know that can buy all of her clothes off eBay and still make them look amazing.  You know how to do little things to make me feel better when I'm down and out, whether it be making me a handful of mix CD's, or breaking out your Gilmore Girls dvds.  You're an incredible artist and I truly don't think you give yourself enough credit for that.  Also the things that come out of your mouth are funny enough to make anyone pee their pants, juuuust a little bit.
Jil:  What can I say, you're my LLP to the very end.  When Blake and I broke up, you were one of the main reasons I was able to get through it.  Whether it was our trip to New York (where we were Internet Adults on our NBC tour tickets), or the time I couldn't stand to be at school one second longer and you drove all the way up to Allentown to take me home for the night, I could never have gotten through those following weeks without you.  You're the kind of friend where I don't have to tell you what I'm thinking, you just know.  And James Dean probably knows too ;)  But the bottom line is, there are no words to describe how much I appreciate you and care for you.
Claud:  This may sound cheesy, but so many aspects of who I've been and who I am are because of you.  In high school I was in awe of how confident and self-sufficient you were.  I still am.  You're the only person I know that constantly has 800 jobs at one time and rocks them all.  My love of tattoos, country music, and orgasm cake all came about because of you.  So did my ability to stick up for myself and actually believe that I deserve the things that I do.  In all the years I've known you, there has never been one second where I have been with you and not had a hysterical time.  Remember that letter I wrote to you the night before you left for college a couple weeks after high school?  Well every word still holds.  I love you.
So my lovely ladies, you are absolutely everything to me and always will be.  I know you've made me proud and I hope I've done the same for you.  You can always always always count on me.  Cause trust me, I'm not going anywhere.

Sincerely,
AleXXXis/Dirty Dislexo/LLP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about me...Therapist Jim? No love for Jimbo?

Anonymous said...

way to make me cry....

Cristin said...

I am now a puddle of sappy mooshy mess!

Anonymous said...

Jim is not crying and is not mush......jim is mad, very mad. Time for me to get run over by a bus again.....

Anonymous said...

we know your busy, write more, we miss you