Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear...

Dear Hot Guy At Work,

First off, thank you for being hot.  Without you having such a good thing going on with your face, there's a strong probability that I would not have shown up for work nearly as much as I did.  Second, thank you for flirting with me just enough to get my hopes up, but not enough to make me think you were a sure thing.  It made things interesting.  Fun.  A nice little business casual chase.  
The best thing that came out of you being the hot guy at work came once I got to know you.  And realized you're kind of a douche bag.  Therefore making me come to the conclusion, and for the first time ever actually believing, that looks aren't everything.  Now when I see a smoking hot guy with tattoos and a tight ass, I hear a little voice say, 'He's probably every tool in the toolbox'.  This saves me the time of prematurely imagining our future wedding and kids and retirement plan.
So Hot Guy At Work, this letter may have been short and sweet but so was my crush on you.  You keep being hot and rock on buddy.  Rock on.

Sincerely,
Me
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just saying..I enjoyed that :)

Cristin said...

I'm so happy your writing in you blog again.

Anonymous said...

im loving this whole letters thing. ive actually created a nice little ditty in my head since youve decided to start doing this. I will have to fill you in on that later....loved the first one!