Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reasons Why This Will Be The Best Year Of My Life



1)  I am going to live life for me and be happy for me, not for anyone else.

2)  I am going to wait for a guy who treats me the way that I know I deserve to be treated...and he treats me this way because he wants to, without any effort.

3)  I am going to saturate myself in the fact that I am surrounded by the most wonderful group of friends anyone could ever ask for.  A group of people that I am so enamored with that even when the world is crumbling down around us, we are there holding each other together.

4)  I am going to throw away any bad feelings towards my family.  I should realize how lucky I am that they are all alive and healthy and even though we don't always get along, I know they love me and will always always always be there for me.  

5)  I am going to listen to my mother when she tells me that something, or someone, is bad for me, because as much as I hate to admit it, she is always right.  Always.  And when she's not, she admits it and apologizes for it, even if it's 7 years later.

6)  I am going to stop worrying that I may have some dimples in my butt, or somedays my jeans may feel a little too tight.  I am going to believe that I am beautiful inside and out.

7)  I am going to be more selfless, and realize that ::gasp:: the world doesn't revolve around me.

8)  I am going to stick with a job even if I don't like it.  I am going to put my all into everything that I do because I know eventually it will pay off.

9)  I am going to get rid of all the toxic people in my life.  As much as I may have loved them or still secretly do, no one is worth the amount of tears they have caused me.

10)  I am going to embrace my mistakes and use them as building stones for this amazing year I have planned for me.

No comments: