Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're JUST Pretty Enough To Be This Stupid: Vol. 1

Ok, so my friends are without a doubt the funniest people I have met in my life.  And I realize that everyone thinks this about their own respective group of friends, but the thing is, I really mean it.  A few months ago I started carrying around this little notebook with me, which has now taken on its own personality of The Notebook, and writing down all the hilarious, questionable, and completely inappropriate things that spill out of our mouths on a daily basis. My friend Rick told me about this website that posts things overheard in New York and I realized that The Notebook is filled with equally if not better material.  So I'm going to start putting it on here in installments.  Expect frequent appearances from my mom.  Cause she's nuts.

"I'm so sexually frustrated, I need a cheeseburger." -Elyse

"You're like Produce Junction.  Cheap and efficient." -Zach

"I'm exhausted.  Ghetto job search is hard." -Rach

"My relationship's never gonna be that cool.  We're ever gonna be tall black people." -Rach

"She just said shit, fuck, take that...ooh I can read sex!" -Alexis while watching the Kim Kardashian sex tape on mute with Rach

"I want it fast and steady and then BOM." -Alexis
"Are you sure you're talking about drinking?" -Mike

"It's cute...it's about as cute as teenage pregnancy can be." -Cristin on Juno

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i might be the only person commenting on your blog, but i like it...we need to live together again so i can start taking over the Notebook again...