Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear...


BEFORE:



Dear Messy Room,

You know, I think you're the problem.  A messy room is a messy life, right?  Or something like that...whatever.  Anyway, I'm kinda sick of you and now that I'm not sleeping at His house every night, it looks like I'm gonna have to clean you up and make friends with my own bed again.  It's way past time anyway, I moved home from Allentown almost 8 months ago and have yet to fully unpack.  Actually, all I've unpacked at all is my clothes and they're currently all over every surface of this room that could be big and beautiful.  So, I'm going to swallow my pride and show the world just what a mess you are, you cute little pink box (that's what she said).  Next post I write, I promise on everything I have that it will involve an After picture.

Sincerely,
Messy Messy Messy Me




4 comments:

Cristin said...

box!!!
I'm on the same messy boat, my dear only my box in cream (that's what she said).

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i love it...if i have to read the away message that says im cleaning my room no one bother me one more time im going to flip! clean woman!

Sean Killeen said...

thank goooooood.

Anonymous said...

http://controlleddrugabuse.blogspot.com/