Friday, October 3, 2008

We're JUST Pretty Enough To Be This Stupid: Vol. 5

"You know what they say- if you can't do it with your hips, do it with your lips." - 'Therapist' Jim

"Are you eating Nerds?" -Bobby
"You are what you eat." -Alexis
(Shakes head) "You're an idiot.  Do they have anything over there called Dumbass?" -Bobby

"What word do guys use more- cock or dick?" -A certain unnamed family member
"Oh my god.  I knew when you started that sentence it couldn't go anywhere good but I had no idea how bad it would be." -Alexis

"I wonder if actual swimmers have better swimmers..." -Kiel after the Olympics

"Congratulations.  You've just become blacker than me." -Jacqui
"Yes.  Score one for Claudia." -Claudia

"I can't believe I just drank a Pabst's Blue Ribbon.  Oh my god I need to meet someone." -Jacqui

(While lying in bed watching a movie)
"Whose crying?" -Kiel
"Jean-Claude Van Damme." -Alexis

"So...I got bent in a way I don't bend." -Jil

"He's a fox.  And when he's fighting, he's a fox.  Especially when he's covered in other people's blood." -Claudia (on UFC's St. Pierre)

" 'What did you learn in school today?'  'How to give myself an orgasm just by sitting and moving.' " -Claudia

"Oh god, it's like a chicken cutlet getting breaded." -Patti (when sand got on her boobs in a bathing suit)

(Superfreak comes on the radio)
"Oh my god, can you please change it?" -Alexis
"Hey, I want a little funk in my life!" -Dad

"Salt?  Salt anyone?  No?"  -awful band at Vintage while singing Margaritaville

"The ghetto white chick got knocked up.  Big surprise!" -Claudia

"Does anyone from Abington amount to anything?" -Carol
"Bob Saget!" -Alexis

"In case you haven't noticed by now, I wear a bra that can carry midgets." -Claudia


No comments: