Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're JUST Pretty Enough To Be This Stupid: Vol. 4

"I'm really hungry...that seagull's looking pretty good..." - Megan

"The way the Internet works, it needs to come in the box." -Skip
"That's what she said." - Alexis

"So you made it through college without having an affair with a professor?" -Mom
"Yep, everyone's shocked." - Alexis
"That's my angel." - Mom

"I have a small nipple so you probably won't find it." - Zach
"Found it!" - Cristin
"There it is!" -Zach

"Come on ladies, I don't want to hit you.  That would be a hate crime." -Jil in the Vintage parking lot

"Oh, my box is full, that's why it wasn't coming." -Alexis

"Why aren't you in the theater department?" -Mom
"Cause I'm shy." -Alexis
"You're an awfully loud pain in the ass for being shy." -Mom

"I don't know what that was.  It was like a sad, Jersey, virgin situation." -Ali

"Mike chewed my gum the second day I knew him." -Elyse

"Was Oliver hot?" -Elyse
"Oliver was six." -Alexis

"We keep getting all his...love stains." -Bill

"I'm closing my tab...as soon as the gay redneck gets out of my way." -Claud

"Sex is like a Chinese dinner.  It's not over till you both get your cookies." -'Therapist' Jim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old Man Dunphy: Making sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies.

Therapist Jim stole the quote from a movie called outside providence and made it even "whiter". Booo

Sincerely,

Old Man Dunphy

Anonymous said...

ps. you can check the quote here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0125971/quotes