Friday, September 5, 2008

How Am I Supposed To Disappoint My Parents Now?


So they're making all the bars around here non-smoking.  I, for one, am extremely saddened by this news.  Why should I be punished just because I like my beer with a side of lung cancer?  (It's a personal choice, really).  Now, I understand that all you non-smokers don't like the smell of our cigarette and blah blah blah.  Well I don't like snow, but I still have to put up with it every winter- it comes with the territory.  Here's what I think.  I think they should have a teeeeny tiny little no-smoking section in the way back of bars and leave the rest for us to fill up with our smoke and cynicism.  

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I think you need to go to vintage every night between now and the 11th and just chain smoke. Even if you don't drink anything just go there to smoke. Enjoy every last second.